Monday, February 27, 2012

My Dead Heart Beats

WHOA. NEW POST. 

It's been awhile, and a lot of really great things have been hitting my life (fortunately and sometimes not so fortunately) full force. However, I am so inexplicably grateful. My Father's plan prevails, always. 

My friends: if there is one thing I would like to tell you all about what has been going on these past couple months, it is this: ENLIGHTENMENT! The Lord has revealed himself to me in ways that I cannot put on paper (or rather, electronic paper in this case)! I am so thankful for pain! You may be saying, "Well, Molly is either really stupid or strangely attracted to getting hurt." No. No, when you experience suffering for the sake of the Lord and your path to righteousness, you are showed the Lord's heart. His plan. His PERFECT PERFECT, FREAKING PERFECT PLAN. You realize just how inadequate your own blueprint is, and how amazingly His is for you. 

Do NOT be afraid to ask the Lord to break you. He will answer. Oh, will he answer. But he will make your heart alive. Truly alive. Do not be stagnant in your faith. Do not be comfortable. Do not be afraid to jump off a cliff and dive, REALLY dive, into your relations with your Creator. Let me be a testimony to this revelation revealed to me: you will experience true joy in your life if you rejoice in your sufferings, because joy is NOT dependent on your current circumstances in your life. It is determined by your heart's condition, and whether it is willing to go to the ends of the universe and beyond to know Jesus. Ask yourself: how far am I willing to go to know Him? Am I willing to pray to be broken for the sake of the Gospel? I challenge you to take this road. The road to righteousness is hardly and easy one, friends. But it is the most rewarding, beautiful thing I have ever experienced. I can feel Him all around me. He thickens my breath. He is in my thoughts. He awakened my dead heart to beat once again. 

My heart has been quieted. It is in the most peaceful, tranquil, beautiful place it has ever been in. I am a daughter of the King. His treasured possession. I urge you, friends. KNOW him. Don't simply make Jesus a secondary element to your busy lives. Make him your primary source of fulfillment, because I can assure you, all else will fail you. 

"Take my feet and let them be,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only, for my King."

All my love. 






1 comment:

  1. Take me and break me until I am wholly yours. I love you, Molly Carlson! So proud of you. I have been on my knees for you. Hugs, vicki

    ReplyDelete