Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm Alive.

Yours works are beautiful, Jesus. I am beginning to melt; I can physically feel and notice my heart morphing into something so raw and sensitive, but so passionate, strong, and most importantly...beating. I am alive. My hearts wishes are communicating with my organs and giving them blood to nourish them. They feed on a substance that replenishes itself and has everything I need. But how? It is because of your divinity and Spirit that has been imprinted into the very deepest parts of my inmost fibers. You are the very thing that makes my heart erupt with life! You allow my limbs to move. I can see. I can hear. I can observe the color scheme, the constellations, planetary movement, and shifting shadows. I can formulate words. My brain was created to shift commands so quickly that it knows what to do before I can even think it first. It knows what I need. Your sheer sovereignty is an incomprehensible concept. The complexity of my human form is a clear indication that you are a creative God, a God of the rarest of beauty and color, a God of mystery, a God of supreme and active imagination. You invested the time to make each creature of your hands with such intricacy and precision, and that is why I and everyone else is beautiful. That is why it is so easy to love you. You loved me enough to allow my existence. It is you breathing light into everything you touch. I see you moving in nature - everything is so much more gorgeous when one understands the origins of these creations and Who did it. Fish, bugs, birds, trees, streams, rocks, valleys, fog, sunshine, dirt, crops, fields, rivers, sunsets, clouds, oceanic creatures, volcanoes, canyons, barrier reefs...all of these things magnify their creator. They know Him. You, by a simple beam of light, imprint yourself all around me. You bloom. It is not only nature that dances to your symphonies. I see your glory radiate out of the individuals around me. The genuine compassion, humility, care, hospitality, faithfulness, loyalty, laughter, cheer, joy, support and family-like feel of the people you have specifically placed in my life. They, too, and a moonshine of your beauty in the dark night of my mind; let it grow. Most of all, I can see you ever more clear through my new prospective lens that my internal telescope is peering through. A thankful heart is a abundant and cheerful one. The more I appreciate who you are, what you've done thus far in my life, what I know you are going to do, how you've saved me, how you've preserved my life, and dominantly: how much you love me has revolutionized my cynical mind into a freed one. I do not seek dark because you are all I see. You are changing my black, weary, and brittle heart that has been so severely deformed and transformed (and still are) it into a beating, moving, hopeful, and peaceful one. Nothing that I have done. All that you have done. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment